The lymphatic system is one of the numerous systems that work together in the body and sustain our life, provide energy, and ensure our health. Its role is very important for our entire health, as it transports lymph throughout the body, which is the fluid that contains infection-fighting white blood cells.
There are hundreds of lymph nodes in the body, as the lymphatic system is actually a network of organs and tissues that eliminate toxins, waste, and unwanted matter from the body. Thus, the spleen, tonsils, adenoids, and thymus are all part of it.
When clogged, the function of the lymphatic system is endangered, and these are the most common signs:
1. Poor circulation
3. Soreness in the morning
5. Swollen fingers
7. Brain fog
In such a case, you need to drain the lymph nodes and improve your overall health:
- Eat a diet rich in veggies and fruits
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid sweets and sugary drinks as they overwork the system
- Start exercising regularly
- Perform a lymphatic cleanse
This is one of the most powerful lymph node drainage techniques:
- Gather organic vegetables, including beets, zucchini, broccoli, parsley, spinach, lettuce, turnip greens, cabbage, lettuce, celery, carrots, and wash them well.
- In a stock pot, pour a couple gallons of filtered water, and cook the vegetables on low heat for 2 hours, while the pot is covered with a lid. Remove from heat, drain the liquid from the veggies, and store them in the fridge for later use.
- Then, drink three 8 oz. glasses of the vegetable broth twice daily, before your lunch and dinner.
- In the next two days, drink three 8 oz. glasses of it, before your breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- You can eat the vegetables from the broth on the third day as well.
After these three days, your health will significantly improve!
The post These Simple Techniques Can Naturally Drain Your Lymph System, Boost Immunity, And Remove Toxins appeared first on Healthy Food House.