The skin is the largest body organ, and it is constantly being exposed to various factors like pollution, weather, chemicals, and irritants, which can damage its health.
Moreover, commercial skin care products are often full of toxins that do more harm than good and make the skin damaged and dry. The skin also suffers from stress, a poor diet, hormonal imbalances, and other health issues.
Therefore, all these factors can cause the appearance of moles, warts, skin tags, wrinkles, age spots, and blackheads. Fortunately, all of these can be treated in a natural way, and here are the best methods to do so:
Excess oil and dirt can easily clog the pores on the face, leading to acne, blackheads, and various skin issues, so here is how to clean them:
- Mix some lemon juice with sugar, and use the scrub to exfoliate the skin on the face.
- Lean over a pot with boiling water, and leave the steam to clean the debris from the skin, and unclog the pores.
They are a result of the HPV virus and are treated cryogenically or with salicylic acid. Yet, the following natural remedies help too:
- Crush a garlic clove, rub it on the wart every night and repeat for a few weeks.
- Rub a banana peel on the area daily.
- Rub honey on warts at bedtime, cover with a bandage, and leave it to act until the morning.
- Soak a cotton pad in apple cider vinegar, apply it on warts, secure with a bandage, and leave to act during the night.
Moles can be caused by excessive sun exposure and genetics, and here is how to remove them:
- Rub a garlic clove cut in half on the mole, cover with a bandage, and leave it to act for a few hours. Repeat daily.
- Mix baking soda and castor oil, and apply the pate on the mole. Cover with a bandage, leave it overnight, and in the morning rinse with water.
- Soak a cotton pad in apple cider vinegar and dab it on the mole. Secure with a bandage, leave to act for 8 hours, and repeat daily.
Age spots are a result of the aging process, but they can also be caused by excessive sun exposure or liver issues. In order to treat them:
- Apply some lemon juice over them and leave to act for 10 minutes, before you rinse with water.
- Apply Aloe Vera gel on the age spots, leave to act for half an hour, and rinse with water. Repeat daily.
- Mix some apple cider vinegar with grated horseradish, and apply the paste on the area.
- Mash a few onions, and rub their juice on the age spots, Rinse after 10 minutes, and repeat daily.
Skin tags are small benign growths that appear on the chest, neck, eyelids, and underarms, and are caused by skin frictions. These are the best natural remedies:
- Soak a cotton pad in apple cider vinegar and rub the area with it regularly, until it dries out and falls off.
- Make a paste by mixing baking soda and castor oil, and apply it the skin tags. Secure with a bandage, and leave to act for a few days.
- Rub a ginger piece against the skin tag daily for two weeks.
- Soak a cotton ball in tea tree oil, place it on the skin tags, and secure with a bandage. Leave to act for a few hours, and repeat regularly.
We can actually do a lot in order to improve the health of our skin and prevent skin issues and conditions in the first place. According to the Mayo Clinic:
“Good skin care and healthy lifestyle choices can help delay natural aging and prevent various skin problems. Get started with these five tips:
1. Protect yourself from the sun
One of the most important ways to take care of your skin is to protect it from the sun. A lifetime of sun exposure can cause wrinkles, age spots, and other skin problems — as well as increase the risk of skin cancer.
2. Don’t smoke
Smoking makes your skin look older and contributes to wrinkles. Smoking narrows the tiny blood vessels in the outermost layers of skin, which decreases blood flow and makes skin paler. This also depletes the skin of oxygen and nutrients that are important to skin health.
3. Treat your skin gently
Daily cleansing and shaving can take a toll on your skin.
4. Eat a healthy diet
A healthy diet can help you look and feel your best. Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins.
5. Manage stress
Uncontrolled stress can make your skin more sensitive and trigger acne breakouts and other skin problems. To encourage healthy skin — and a healthy state of mind — take steps to manage your stress.”
The post Destroy Your Moles, Warts, Blackheads, Skin Tags And Age Spots Completely Naturally appeared first on Healthy Food House.